Friday, September 3, 2010

Sour Cream Banana Muffins


I found this recipe on Creations by Kara. Everyone in my family loved them. They are very moist and they have a great flavor. I am replacing my old banana muffin recipe with this one. Thanks for sharing Kara!!

1/3 cup soft butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream (I used light)
3 very ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, sour cream, bananas, and vanilla. Add flour, soda, and salt and stir just till mixed. Add nuts. Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin cups. Bake at 325 for about 18 minutes.
-Makes 2 dozen

2 comments:

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Glad to see this information.its very useful for everyone.thanks for sharing this post.
wheelchair

Wheelchair India said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Mobility Products For Handicapped
Keep Posting:)