Monday, January 25, 2010

Grandpa Gunnerson's Pancakes

Every time my husband's parents come visit us my father-in-law makes us these delicious pancakes for breakfast. This was my husband's grandmother's recipe. We were lucky enough to get the recipe and can now have these every weekend instead of once a year. :)

2 c. flour
2 eggs
2 c. milk
2 Tbsp. baking powder
1/4 c. oil
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt

Stir all ingredients together just until combined. The batter will be a little lumpy, you don't want to over stir it. Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly sprayed griddle and cook. I set our griddle temp. to 350 degrees.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I have to save this for our next pancake day. Thanks for sharing.

K Melanese said...

I have been looking for a good pancake recipe. Thanks for sharing!

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Thanks a lot for this informative post i like this post thanks a lot for this great information. keep posting and updating the blog. i like it so much....

Disability Products