Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jody's Delicious Zucchini Muffins


My friend Jody made these delicious muffins for a breakfast party that we went to. She said these muffins are a Christmas tradition in her family. I can see why! They will be a regular at our house from now on. Thanks for sharing the great recipe Jody!


Zucchini Muffins


3 eggs, beaten

2 1/4 c sugar

1 c oil

3 t vanilla

2 c grated raw zucchini

3 c flour

1 t baking soda

1 t salt

1/2 t baking powder

3 t cinnamon


Mix first 4 ingredients well and add remaining ingredients. Bake in greased muffin pans at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until lightly brown. I filled my muffin cups approximately 2/3's full and got 2 dozen muffins from this recipe.

3 comments:

Bonny said...

I made these the day after Jody sent the recipe and LOVED them too! I love the picture you took of them. You are such a good food photographer. :) I also made a cream cheese frosting and frosted a few. Yum!

Jody said...

I'm so glad they turned out! I have to agree with Bonny--you make the pictures of the food look amazing!

fivecutekids said...

Hi Jadi, my name is Carrie Whiting I work for Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. I love your blogs with so many fun ideas and recipes. You have done a great job with recipes using Rhodes products. Please contact me at www.carriew@rhodesbread.com we want to send you a "thank you" for your time and hard work. Thanks so much, happy baking. Carrie