Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lisa's Chocolate Zucchini Bread

When I lived in Wyoming I was lucky enough to have a friend who was kind enough to share all of her wonderful recipes with me. Everything she made was delicious so I was constantly asking her for recipes. THANKS for sharing Lisa! This bread is really yummy!!!

3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
3 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
2 cups grated zucchini
chocolate chips (I can't remember how much I usually use. Next time I make this I will add the measurement)

Beat eggs, add oil, sugar and vanilla. Mix in zucchini and add dry ingredients.
Grease and sugar 2 loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

Melinda Ford said...

Jadi...I just discovered how to read comments! LOL. I'm such a blog idiot. Thanks for writing me back. I really appreciate it. I've tried a number of your recipes and love them! Your breadsticks are next on my list. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipes (and you take wonderful pics too)! Melinda