Monday, March 31, 2008

Chicken and Noodle Casserole


This is a quick, easy, and good casserole.

1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups cooked cubed chicken (You can also use canned chicken if you are in a hurry)
2 1/2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
2 cups cornflakes
2-4 Tbsp. melted butter
I add minced onions and garlic.

Stir soup, milk, pepper, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. (I use a 2 quart dish) Crush cornflakes and mix with melted butter. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the casserole. In the picture above I used French's fried onions instead of the cornflakes.
Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes.

1 comments:

Dover Fam said...

You are AMAZING!!! I love your recipes. I put it on my blog at mandeeandbrandy.blogspot.com
I hope that is ok. I put a link to your blog in my post. Thanks for the great recipe ideas!!!!!