Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!


These cookies have the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate chips and oatmeal. My kids get excited when they find out I am making them. I love to eat them warm with a glass of milk.

1 cup white sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter (I like to use Jiff)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour (I usually add a little more flour to mine to make them thicker. About 1-2 Tbsp. more)

1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:
Cream together the sugars, butter and peanut butter. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Combine the remaining ingredients (except choc. chips) and stir in. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets. (I use a lightly sprayed ice cream scoop) Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

0 comments: