Sunday, December 30, 2007

Earthquake Cake


I got this recipe from my friend Camille. It is really good! If you like German chocolate cake you will love it!

1 German chocolate cake mix (add water, oil and eggs as directed on box)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 lb. powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. coconut
1 c. pecans

Mix cake, water, oil and eggs as directed on cake box. Set aside.
Cream together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. set aside.
In a greased 9X13 pan, layer 1 cup coconut and 1 cup chopped pecans. Poor cake mix over the coconut and pecans. Then spoon cream cheese mixture on top of cake and bake at 350 for 50- 55 minutes.

1 comments:

Barbie Chiu said...


I really had a great time stopping by your site, it gives me a lot of information. You can also visit my site, thank you!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com