I got this recipe from my friend Julie. It is really good!!!
3 cups milk, cold
2 (3 1/2 oz) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed and divided (such as cool whip) I always use a little more then 8 oz
brownies, cut into 1-inch cubes (I bake a 9X13 pan and use most of it)
2 cups raspberries (1 pt)
1. Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix
2. Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
3. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
4. In trifle bowl (or 2 quart serving bowl), place brownie cubes in a layer to cover bottom of bowl.
5. Top with half the pudding mixture.
6. Top with half the raspberries.
7. Top with half the remaining whipped topping.
8. Repeat layers.
9. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
10. Store leftovers in refrigerator.